Under Construction

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Long Awaited and Terribly Tardy Reveal

So I had BIG plans to make a video montage on YouTube, but it never happened.  We worked tirelessly to move in by the end of August so I could host my Kindergarten Readiness meet and greet.  The day after Labor Day school started, and then I drove J almost over the cliff when I invited over 100 people over for our big open house in October.  After that I meekly reminded him that we were hosting Thanksgiving, and alas, we have our very first foray into the world of house concerts this Sunday!  All this amidst having season tickets for Michigan State football which was a perfect first year to have them as our team is now smelling roses! Needless to say we have been busy and I have completely dropped the ball on blogging.

Without further adieu or excuses, here is the final result of our full scale renovation:

                                                                       Before:









 
After:
 
 



 

 

 

There are still projects like shoe molding and paint touch-ups, but we have run out of steam.  This spring we'll also begin tackling more small scale projects like a mudroom locker and fireplace surround, but until then we've decided to hibernate for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment